We shall strive to be a nationally competitive public school system
with engaged and enthusiastic learners, innovative and dedicated staff,
and a supportive and involved community.
We shall provide an equitable and challenging educational opportunity
for each learner
in a district that is safe, healthy, caring, respectful and supportive.
The Kearsarge Regional School District is committed to:
- Developing well rounded individuals.
- Producing globally competitive students.
- Developing and promoting opportunities for student involvement at the local level.
- Providing opportunities to promote the success of each child.
- The belief that all members of our community are learners.
- Setting high standards and being held accountable for meeting them.
- Using our knowledge and expertise to meet each child's differing needs.
- Communicating in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- Recruiting and retaining staff members who are child-centered, highly qualified, committed to the Mission of the District, and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Serving as stewards of our assets.
- Accomplishing our mission while being fiscally responsible.
Last Modified on 6/14/2013 11:34:58 AM