KRSD Vision Statement
We shall strive to be a nationally competitive public school system with engaged and enthusiastic learners, innovative and dedicated staff, and a supportive and involved community.
KRSD Mission Statement
We shall provide an equitable and challenging educational opportunity for each learner in a district that is safe, healthy, caring, respectful and supportive.
The Kearsarge Regional School District is committed to:
- Developing well-rounded individuals.
- Producing globally competitive students.
- Developing and promoting opportunities for student involvement at the local level.
- Providing opportunities to promote the success of each child.
- The belief that all members of our community are learners.
- Setting high standards and being held accountable for meeting them.
- Using our knowledge and expertise to meet each child’s differing needs.
- Communicating in an accurate, consistent, and timely manner.
- Recruiting and retaining staff members, who are child-centered, highly qualified, committed to the Mission of the District, and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Serving as stewards of our assets.
- Accomplishing our mission while being fiscally responsible.