District News‎ > ‎

Working Papers

posted Apr 16, 2018, 11:36 AM by Doreen Salera
Working Papers: In order to obtain working papers, you will need to be accompanied by your parent, have the necessary form from your potential employer, and also your birth certificate. Please call in advance for an appointment at any of the following locations: SAU Office, New London - 526-2051 x 0, KRHS Office - 927-4261,  KRMS Office 927-2100                 PLEASE CALL AHEAD.