- PowerSchool was the first web-based student information system to recognize the importance of connecting the home with the school. PowerSchool's external interface gives parents and students access to real-time information for grades and attendance.
- Download the KRSD Email Authorization form attached at the bottom of this page. This is the form that must be signed and returned to your child's school in order to begin the process of generating an ID and password for parent access to PowerSchool.
- The Parent Portal to PowerSchool is only available for high school and middle school parents at this time. This information is not available for parents whose children are in grades K-5.
- Middle School and High School students are provided with their own username and password in order to check their grades.
Links for PowerSchool Access
Access Instructions for Parents and Students Using the Mobile App
Use this link
to obtain the App for Android Devices
Use this link
to obtain the App for Apple Devices
- District Code for Kearsarge for the Mobile App is: JXJQ
- The Username is case sensitive so take care when entering this information.
- The Password is case sensitive so take care when entering this information.
- Parents have a unique (different) username (access ID) and password (access PW) for each child.
- Parents are provided with usernames and passwords for each child from the guidance office at their child's school.
- Students in grade 6-12 are also provided with a PowerSchool username and password in order to check their grades.
- The student's username and password are different from the parent's username and password for that child.
Instructions for Parents who wish to link multiple children under one parent username and password
- Parents will need to know the unique Parent Access ID (username) and PW (password) for each child in order to complete the account set up and link all of their children's records under one parent login account. This is not to be confused with the student's own username and password for PowerSchool. Parents are provided a unique username and password for each child that is completely different from the student's personal access to PowerSchool.
- Both the Access ID and the PW are case sensitive so use care when entering this information.
- The Parent Access ID and PW information are available from the middle school and high school guidance offices.
- The middle school guidance office can only provide parents with information on middle school students as they do not have access to the high school data.
- The high school guidance office can only provide parents with information on high school students as they do not have access to the middle school data.
- When students move from middle school to high school, they do not get a new PowerSchool username and password. Students and parents continue to use the same username and password as was used in middle school.
- The technology department does not provide this information.
- Step by Step Instructions with screenshots are available below.