Working Papers

The SAU Office is available during the summer months to administer working papers.  Minors need to bring the Employer's Request for Child Labor Form (from the employer), a Birth Certificate, and be accompanied by a parent.

Please call in advance for an appointment.  Phone:  526-2051 x 221 or x 223