Register Your Student
Go to the Kearsarge School District Web-Page, select Kindergarten/Registration and complete all the enrollment information requested. We will contact you to set up an appointment with a counselor.
457 North Road
North Sutton, NH 03260
NOTE: You will need these items to register your child:
- A birth certificate (or acceptable substitute, such as I-94)
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency in the district (utility bill, lease agreement, rent receipt, property tax bill, or official letter from landlord)
- Emergency contact information and the address of your child’s previous school are helpful.
- A copy of current class and/or current transcript.
- A copy of the current IEP or 504.
Meet Our Counselors
Rebecca Schrader works with freshmen and sophomores whose last names start with the letter L - Z.
Mr. Peter Angus will work with seniors discussing future plans and helping students with the college application process. Second semester Mr. Angus will begin to work with Juniors to prepare them for the college process and to discuss options for the future.
Ms. Nicole Tenney will work with freshmen and sophomores whose last names start with the letters A-K .