We shall strive to be a nationally competitive public school system with engaged and enthusiastic learners, innovative and dedicated staff, and a supportive and involved community.
We shall provide an equitable and challenging educational opportunity for each learner in a district that is safe, healthy, caring, respectful and supportive.
The Kearsarge Regional School District is committed to:
- Developing well-rounded individuals.
- Producing globally competitive students.
- Developing and promoting opportunities for student involvement at the local level.
- Providing opportunities to promote the success of each child.
- The belief that all members of our community are learners.
- Setting high standards and being held accountable for meeting them.
- Using our knowledge and expertise to meet each child’s differing needs.
- Communicating in an accurate, consistent, and timely manner.
- Recruiting and retaining staff members, who are child-centered, highly qualified, committed to the Mission of the District, and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Serving as stewards of our assets.
- Accomplishing our mission while being fiscally responsible.
SAU Administrative Team
Mr. Winfried Feneberg, Superintendent
Ms. Pamela Stiles, Assistant Superintendent
Mr. Lawrence LeBoeuf, Business Administrator
Mr. Todd Fleury, Director of Facilities
Instruction times in various schools are:
| School||Classes Start|| Dismissal|
|7:40 AM ||2:30 PM |
| KRMS |
|7:45 AM ||2:32 PM |
| KRES at Bradford|
|8:35 AM ||3:00 PM |
| KRES at NL|
|8:35 AM ||2:55 PM |
| Simonds School|
|8:35 AM ||2:50 PM|
| Sutton Central|
|8:10 AM||2:15 PM |
|James House |
|3 Year Old Program |
Tuesday & Thursday AM
Wednesday & Friday AM
4 Year Old Program
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
(Starting and dismissal times are dictated primarily by transportation services and travel time between schools.)