Sudden Trauma impacts communities, towns, schools, families, and friends. The KRSD recognizes the importance of awareness, education, and availability of resources. The following links provide a few local and national resources for anyone affected by sudden trauma and to those interested in learning more.
Local and National Resource Links (related to Crisis/Sudden Trauma):
- Resources for Suicide Loss, Prevention and Postvention
- Resources from the World Health Organization
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - NH
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- American Psychological Association
- National Center for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
Other Related Links:
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Mental Help Net
- NH Department of Health and Human Services
- Parent Information Center (PIC)
Please see our KRSD Student Support page for a wider-range of student and parent resources.